Monday, October 26, 2009

Cam Cam The Cute




Ok everyone out there in blog world. How lucky am I? I have the cutest 3 month & 26 day old baby out there. I just know it. Because I literally have the three cutest nieces and two most adorable goddaughters out there, plus Izzy, I have become kind of a baby snob. It takes a really, super cute baby to catch my eye. I was almost wondering if Cam Cam could keep up with my high standards. But then I saw these pictures. And I realized that (ironically enough) I have one of the cutest babies in the entire world. I'm so lucky that Cambri turned out that way because I wasn't sure what I would do with her if she didn't. When I told Izzy that Cambri was so cute I decided that we were going to keep her, Izzy said, "Doesn't the hospital want her back? Or did we buy her forever?" I guess its kind of obvious that Izzy doesn't understand how this whole baby thing works. I'll save that project for another day.

2 comments:

mommy dearest said...

I am in awe! She is adorable, beautiful and so precious! What incredible looks she is giving to her daddy!!

The Cook Nook said...

These pictures ARE the cutest ever. If the hospital doesn't want her back... ;)