Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Best Friends

I'm not the only one that thinks Izzy is a hoot.



Cambri does too!


I finally got my chance to put the girls in their matching Addidas jumpsuits. I almost missed my window as you can tell by Cambri's pants. Cambri looks like she is preparing for a flood while Izzy can barely keep her jacket on because it’s so big. I was never a good guesser and I guess I underestimated how fast Cambri would grow. She just keeps growing and growing and growing. Until nothing that I have fits her and I have to box it all up. I thought I would be really organized this time around and keep all the clothing stored in diaper boxes from the corresponding size. But she doesn’t go through diapers quick enough! My sister and I have collected such a huge amount of 0-3 months clothing that I can only hope Heidi is blessed with sextuplets in order to use them all! Crazily enough though, we have hardly anything 6months-12 months. Oh well, Cambri will just have to develop a personality that can pull off being a nudist. Izzy’s pretty spunky, she will have to teach her!

No comments: