Monday, October 19, 2009

Predicawhat


Isabelle jumped into the shower with me this morning and when we went to get out, there was only one towel hanging in the bathroom. I said to Izzy, "It looks like we are in predicament. Can you say predicament?” She said, “No Mommy predicawhat is a bad word.”

P.S. Chase noticed the couch (see below) 15 seconds after he walked in. 15 seconds after that, all the crayons, water colors and makers were in the trash because our “artistic freedom has been revoked”. Of course while he was ranting, I backed him up because it is kind of the parent code I guess. But in my head I was thinking, I have a car, I have a debit card. He can’t rob our lives of color forever ;). This time I’m thinking acrylic!

P.P.S In case you were wondering about the conclusion of the aforementioned story, Isabelle grabbed the towel and took off. Over her sholder, she told me I should get another one because she was too cold to share.

No comments: