Friday, October 2, 2009

A Belated Birthday Post








I was going through my files and realized that I missed putting Izzy's 3rd birthday on here. I can't believe it. Chase was out of town but my sister drove all the way from Illinois to be here for Izzy's birthday that I decided to throw the party right on August 11th. Idaho Fun Jumps arrived to set up the bounce house when Izzy was down for a nap, so when she woke up and saw it she was beyond excited. I cooked dinner for everyone (from scratch!! It literally took me all day but that is a completely different story) and my house was so full of people that Izzy was coasting off pure adrenaline as she bounced from group to group. I asked (begged) people not to bring gifts because I wanted Izzy to understand that the true gift was people rescheduling their lives and using their time to support her. People still brought gifts. What can you do?

No comments: