Saturday, October 3, 2009

Community Days








Last weekend, my mom and I went to Community Days at Tautphaus park. We had a really good time. Idaho Fun Jumps was there and they are the company I use to bring the bounce house to Izzy's birthday parties. Those of you who know Izzy can probably see where this story is going. She assumed that it was still her "club house" as she calls it and she wanted to park herself by the opening and decide which kids got to come in. Fortunately, she was "granting access" to everyone but unfortunately it really wasn't her place to do this in the first place. When I finally got that concept to click, she started jumping. Then she began asking the other children, "Are you having fun in my club house?" The above mentioned children had no idea what she was talking about. Then she looked at me and said, "Wow Mom, look how many friends I have!" It was pretty cute. The zoo was actually free to all that day so after the bounce house got old, we walked over there. After battling crowds of people, it finally occured to me that the zoo is free to me everyday because of our annual pass. Hello Katie! Oh well, Izzy didn't seem to notice that we cut the zoo excursion short in lieu of some quaility nap time. It was still a good day in my book.

No comments: