Saturday, October 17, 2009

Flappers 09








Isabelle wanted to be a butterfly for Halloween. Unfortunately for her, kids in our house don't get to pick their own costumes. I really wanted Izzy to be a flapper girl and Chase wanted her to be Cousin It (???!?!?). But guess who won out? Yours truly. Cambri was going to be a pumpkin because I still have that costume left over from Izzy but then my grandma whipped up these matching costumes. They look so cute but Izzy refuses to stay in hers for very long. I feel another Abby Cadabby moment coming on. Izzy was throwing a fit about putting in on in the first place so I could take these pictures so I asked her if she was going to throw a fit and make Mommy cry and the little devil looked up at me and smiled. I guess this is payback for not letting her be a butterfly. Maybe next year, I'll let her decide what she wants to me. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Ruby Susan said...

These pictures are adorable! They're the cutest flappers I've ever seen.