Sunday, October 25, 2009

7 Year Itch


I have to be honest. I'm kind of feeling at a loss of words right now. Anyone who knows me knows that it takes a lot to get me to that point. The main reason that I'm this way right is because I just have an immense feeling of gratitude. While Chase and I haven’t been married 7 years (it only feels that way) we did meet 7 years ago today. Who knew that that crazy road trip would change my entire life (right Megan?)? Who knew that those two crazy kids featured above would make it one year let alone 7? But I have to say that I love my husband as much today as I ever have. He's my best friend, my perfect buddy and my soul mate. It has been a long, crazy road but looking back I can't really think of anything that I would change. If Chase hadn't had issues, he probably would have never ended up living with his brother in Idaho. So I wouldn't change that. If I hadn't gone to Europe when Chase was dealing with above mentioned issues, I would have never realized what makes me happy as an individual which makes me a better partner. Things that you never think you could handle become a huge part of the person that you are. So I guess the 7 year itch hasn't really hit us. Good thing too because I think Chase would be sad to see me drive off in my 55% of his truck.



Love you with everything that I have lovey!

1 comment:

Golicova Family said...

You guys look so young!! When did we get so old.