Monday, November 3, 2008

Introducing Elliott Burke!


This is a horrible picture, but I'm in a hurry. Chase and I are having another baby and the newest Burke addition is due July 4th. But I know that if I'm still pregnant on July 4th, I will be suicidal so this will probably be a June baby. Happy Birthday Chase because this is the only thing you are getting! Just kidding. Last week I was tired and grouchy and I had a feeling that I was suffering from the nine month flu. But I kept taking pregnancy test (I'm embarrassed to say how many but 5) and they kept coming up negative. All of the instructions said to wait three days until taking the next one if you still suspect you are pregnant so I made myself do that even though it was very hard. And finally one came up positive and then I took two more just be sure and they were all positive. Chase and I have been thinking about another baby but we really only decided last month. But here goes!Anyway, Chase and I decided that we would name this baby Elliot no matter what the sex is because it was my grandpa's middle name and it would mean a lot to us to have a reminder. Especially because I'm pregnant right now. I know what you are thinking. Even if it's a girl? Yes! This question was the first thing out of my moms mouth and yes I did see that look Mother! It was kind of a cringe but I looked it up online and Elliott with two t's is the feminine form and Elliot with one t is the masculine form. Plus, I think that having an Izzy and an Ellie would be cute so this is no longer up for debate. But I am praying and bargaining with God for another girl. I wouldn't know what to do with a boy and I really want another girl.

No comments: