Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wawweee

My kid is completely insane. I don't even know where she gets some of this stuff. Last week Chase and I took her to Best Buy and as we were walking through the store, she caught a glimpse of the Pixar movie "Wall E." She was in the cart and it was on the very bottom shelf. She screamed "Wawweee" and literally threw herself out of the cart. I thought she had broken a bone. Because the cart had been in motion, when she landed, she was about three feet away from the DVD. She started crawling on her hands and knees saying, "I want to see Wawee. I want to see. I want to see." I couldn't believe it. Neither Chase or I knew that she had even heard of this movie, let alone had such an in depth relationship with it that she would recognize it from so far away. She's lucky that her Dad was with her (he is much softer than I am) because we left with our own personal copy of Wall E.

1 comment:

The Lanier Family said...

That is hillarious. It sounds like IZZY. how long did you spend on the graphics for that?