Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

After a long wait, it's finally here. Actually the wait hasn't been so long for me as I just read all four books for the first time within the last couple of months. But I'm very excited. My mom is keeping Izzy tonight and I'm going out with Paula and Melissa sans kids! I don't know what I'm more excited for; a night off or the movie. Either way it will be nice. Izzy is the light of my life but being a "single" parent for weeks on end starts to get old (really quickly). In fact, last night I spent the night at my moms just to get some help. It was a horrible nights sleep (I have a cold & therefore am unable to sleep) but it was worth it. We don't have tickets until the 9 o'clock show tonight, so Izzy will have to spend the night at my moms house again. I could get used to this! My mom might have to drag me over to pick my kid on Saturday. This morning, Izzy told my mom that she wants to go to the mall tomorrow. It was cute but in the back of my head I was thinking that Izzy could keep my mom busy all day and she wouldn't notice if I didn't show up until Monday morning. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hate a blast at dinner and the movie. I hope you did too!