Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Turn, Open Your Eyes & Smile!





These crazy kids! Nicole and I were trying to get some cute shots of Mia & Jade for Mia's birth announcement and there were moments of complete craziness. First and foremost, Isabelle did not like being left out of this. She kept trying to slowly slide in her foot then desperately leap into the picture. I think this kid needs a sibling. Grandma had to distract Izzy by taking pictures of her on her camera. But that only worked for a little while. It wasn't too long before she was back to her old tricks and saying, "My turn, my turn!" After we got that worked out, we asked Jade to close her eyes for one picture and from that point on, we had trouble getting her to keep her eyes open. There is a series of ten frames where her eyes are closed! Mia was definitely the best behaved. She was sweet and alert and let Jade and Izzy smother her with attention. After we were done, we threw Izzy a bone and let her get in some of the pictures and, of course, at that point, she started being unwilling to cooperate. Ryan just had surgery and was laid up back in his bedroom and my child was running around like a crazed woman. She kept slamming doors and saying, “I need to see Ryan.” I’m worried that we won’t be allowed back into their house after the commotion last night. Hopefully, Ryan & Nicole wil forgive us!

No comments: