Monday, November 10, 2008

She's Sneaky!

You have to give Izzy props for never giving up. This kid kills me sometimes. Last night, I put her to bed and continued with what I was doing, which was watching The Girls Next Door (this is a real priority). I went to check on her and this is what I found. She moved her and her baby to my bed and had turned on the TV. Of course she was watching an infomercial for a new kind of steam mop but she wasn't sleeping nonetheless. She was so cute that I was tempted to leave her in my bed but then I had flashbacks of the last time that I did that and she spent the entire night trying to get comfortable on top of me. So back to her bed she went. When I took this picture, she kept saying, "Do it again Mommy, do it again." Anything to put off bed! But there is no doubt that this kid can be very enduring when she want to be.

No comments: