Thursday, October 9, 2008

That Giraffe Is Drooling On Her Head!


This is actually an older picture as most of you can probably see by the weather. But I wanted to put it on the blog because it is a funny story that completely sets the tone for my daughter. Last summer, we took her to the zoo in Springfield, MO and they actually have a platform that raises you to the heights of the giraffes so that you can feed and pet them. It was crazy. Of course my daughter, the animal lover, was all about that! When we were up on the platform, I turned my back for two seconds, only to see other mothers reel back in horror by what they saw. All of a sudden, I heard this little boy say, “That giraffe is drooling on her head!” As you can probably see where this is going, I will get right to the point. The giraffe was completely soaking my kid as she was hysterically laughing. Giraffe drool running down her face didn’t bother her at all!

No comments: