Friday, October 17, 2008

Abby Cadabby Appears





Introducing Abby Cadabby! Izzy was so excited to put on her costume that I had to pry it off her at the end of the night. She kept looking her self in the mirror saying, “I’m Abby, I’m Abby Cadabby.” It was really sweet. My camera wasn’t charged the first night I put her in it, so I had to dress her again the next day so that I could take this picture for Chase to see how adorable she is. The ironic part is that she refused to put it on the second night and fought me the entire time. Such is the life of a two year old. Izzy went to my mom’s house for a sleepover last night and it was kind of surprising how lonely I was. Unless I’m traveling for work, that kid has been attached to my hip for the past two years. Don’t get me wrong, a break is always nice (!) but as I went to check on an empty bed last night I had an empty little spot to fill. Good thing The Office was on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutest picture ever