Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here's to Motherhood!

Being sweet in the morning.
Look at her long hair!
Putting her shoes on!
The straps are crisscrossed but they are on the right feet!

I have had a migraine all week. I keep thinking it is going to get better, but it doesn’t. This morning though, Isabelle did take pity on me. She was very good. She willing got in the bath, brushed her teeth and sat down while I brushed out her hair. It was such a nice morning that I was 20 minutes ahead of schedule and that is unheard of. And Izzy put on her own shoes this morning! I was so excited that I took a picture. They aren’t on correctly, but that doesn’t matter, it’s still cute. Special note to those people in my old life; there was a little part of me that felt pathetic for getting worked up over a 2 year putting on shoes, I never thought it would come to this. But anyhow, I was excited and I’m counting down the days until we are done with diapers. I hope it is soon. An old friend told me that she was sad when she stopped by diapers because it was the ending of an era that she would never get back with her kids. This thought process is over my head because I will be thrilled when I can stop dropping $25 a week on something that just gets dirty. Here’s to motherhood!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Welcome to the addiction of BLOGGING!! Very cute. Jade and I just looked at all your pictures. Very cute!!!