Wednesday, February 10, 2010

She's Really Not Afraid of Anything

I keep telling people that Izzy isn't afraid of anything. I don't know if people believe me or not so I copied and pasted this conversation that Paula and I had on Facebook last night.

8:09pm Paula "A ball got flushed down the toliet today and I am now waiting for my dad to come and snake it out."

8:10pm Katie "Oh shoot"

8:10pm Paula "After it happened, the three girls and I were all standing over the toliet looking in.You know me and my smart aleck ways. I say to the girls 'Who's gonna get it out?' My girls both jump back shreiking 'Gross the toliet"

8:11pm Katie "Please tell me you know who didn't volunter?"

8:11pm Paula "Natasha and Jhanna are still freaking out but not Izzy. She pushes up her sleeve. She doesn't even hesitate to stick her hand in the toliet."

8:11pm Katie  "Why me?"

8:11pm Paula "Don't worry, I didn't let it progress past the reach."

8:11pm Katie "Trust me when I say it really wouldn't have bothered her."

8:11pm Paula "I still hear Izzy's little voice saying, 'I can get it Aunt Paula."

You probably notice the absense of the question "Who exactly put the ball there in the first place?" I was too scared of what the answer would be.

1 comment:

Golicova Family said...

Don't worry Kate I'm not exactly sure how the ball got into the toliet. But something about the girls were in the hall bouncing the ball and it just landed there. Funny how those things happen. Whoever, the culprit was no one is talking.