Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Destiny in the Making


Isabelle: When I grow up I want to be a pizza delivery boy.

Katie: Isabelle SHHHHHHHHHHH! Don’t tell your Dad and your Grandpa you know what that is. I hear it enough from them.

Isabelle: Look how good I’ll be. (Grabs the Papa Murphy’s Pizza, still wrapped in plastic, and presses it flat to her body. Pretends to push a doorbell). COME AND GET YOUR PIZZA RIGHT NOW!

Katie: You understand those people work for tips right? I hardly think a smashed pizza from a screaming lunatic is going to support the lifestyle you have become accustomed to.

Isabelle: So can I be a pizza delivery boy?

Katie: I suppose the mom inside of me should be telling you that you can be whatever you want to be. But can we spend some time thinking about it and possibly shoot a little higher?

Isabelle: Ok. I want to work at Dairy Queen when I grow up anyway.

1 comment:

Golicova Family said...

Big Burke is going to hold her to that. You best watch yourself.