Friday, February 5, 2010

I Need A Vacation

Chasey looooovvvveeesss taking me on vacation for my birthday. Who could blame him? Here is the short list of places that I'm considering.

Las Vegas!
This is the most economic of the choices considering you can fly from Idaho Falls right into Vegas for super cheap. Plus there are a few shows that I really want to see so there would be plenty to do. Of course, I have been to Vegas before. Not that I don't have fun, because I do, but it would be nice to go somewhere a little warmer. Besides last time I was there I WALKED from the Strip to the Palms while I was extremely pregnant. Those of you who know how far that is can understand why that has left a bad taste in my mouth. So maybe we should consider...

White Beaches! I don't really know where you find white sand but I want to find out. Then I want to go there. And I want to lay in the sand and forget everything that isn't fun to think about. And soak in the sun considering that it has been freaking freezing here lately. But we only have a few days to go on this dream vacation so I think I will leave this option open for when we have more time. Not that this picture doesn't make me want to hope on a plane and leave today. Right now in fact.


St. Louis! Just because I miss my sister, brother-in-law and little neice. They are super fun and I know we would have a good time. But they want me to bring the kids. And that just sounds like a lot of work. Especially when I already have a babysitter lined up. Oh what to do?


1 comment:

The Lanier Family said...

I think you know what i vote for. Unless of course chase wants to take us all to white beaches...