Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brain is Fried

I seriously have so many things going through my head right now that I can barely stay focused for more than 5 seconds. So I'm going to steal an idea from a pro and write a list of things that I could blog about.

1. My living situation. I have been told there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I will feel welcome in my house soon. This would be a good idea but it really is too emotionally draining. Besides depending on how I examine the situation, I’m mad or hurt by someone and who really wants to be mad/hurt all the time?

2. Izzy hasn't had an accident in FOUR months. Nah, this is old news.

3. Chase is coming home on Sunday. But then it occurred to me that if I start blogging about every time he leaves and comes home, it would be all that I would ever write about. So for now, I'm just going to leave my excitement in my head. But I am REALLY excited.

4. The wedding that I missed out on last weekend due to the weather. But reliving sliding down the freeway backwards might be more than I can take right now. I wish I could let Megan know how truly disappointed I am that I missed her special day.

I want to talk about something that makes me happy.














No words are really needed.

No comments: