Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Three Taco Kind of Guy



Isabelle: When I grow up I want to marry my daddy.


Katie: That’s illegal on a few different levels.

Isabelle: Why?

Katie: Well for one your genetic makeup is too similar. Plus, he’s already married to me.

Isabelle: I’ll trade you.

Katie: hmmmmm

Isabelle: I’ll give you two monies and three tacos.

Katie: Chicken or beef?

Isabelle: Chicken!!!

Katie: Nah I guess I’ll keep him. I prefer beef. Besides who is going to be responsible for making these tacos?

Isabelle: Can we have tacos for dinner?

Katie: Sure as long as you promise to marry someone just like your daddy one day.

Isabelle: Promise!

Later I discovered “monies” meant pennies. To think, I could have gotten $.02 and three tacos out of the deal. Out of fairness to my husband though, I want to remind everyone that two pennies and three tacos is a pretty sweet deal to a three year old ;)

No comments: