Friday, January 29, 2010

The Text Message

I really think that I have the best husband in the whole world. Of course, I know a lot of woman who think THEY have the best husband in the world. They must be delusional! Just kidding. The world would be a much better place if we all appreciated our spouses enough to think they are the best, wouldn’t it? But for my lucky hubby, this post is about him. While I don’t wake up to my husband everyday (or even most days for that matter) he really is the first thing on my mind. Why you ask? Because I know every morning, without a doubt, that I have a text message from my husband that probably came in sometime around 5am. They arnen't long or overly complicated but the three mornings I that I didn't have one, I really missed it. And I honestly thought that my husband was dead on the side of the road somewhere but that's a side issue. This is really just one of those simple things I'm really grateful for. There is no way I could wake up everymorning to talk to him so my kind, thoughtful husband lets me know that he is thinking about me in a different way.

2 comments:

The Cook Nook said...

awwwwww

Nic said...

How can two brothers be so different? WTH. You are a lucky mama.