Monday, January 11, 2010

Cam Cam Wants to Crawl


Cam Cam is very sad because she wants her binky but can't reach it.


So she pushes her rear end up in the air and attempts to crawl. She wiggles and scoots and pushes herself forward. Her excited mother is watching, knowing that her last being is ready to take off on her own. While Cam Cam doesn't quite manage to crawl, she does have enough force to propel herself forward close enough to reach her prize.


Cam Cam is very proud of herself. She actually wiggled herself three ENTIRE inches. Being that she is only six months old, this of course makes her a baby genius.

I can't quite believe that my baby is getting ready to crawl. I know this is the beginning of the end of the newborn stage. While I'm soooo excited to watch little Cambri grow up, I'm going to miss her as is.

1 comment:

mommy dearest said...

I thoroughly agree!! soo cute, little Cam Cam!