Monday, January 4, 2010

John Cena

Meet John Cena.



Meet John Cena's biggest fan.




I can't pretend that I understand this fascination Little Buddy has with professional wrestling. Because I don't. But I can tell you that I thought Little Buddy was having a seizure when he approached me flailing his arms in front of his face.


I have come to discover he is not suffering from epilepsy.
I have John Cena to thank for this little misunderstanding. Being that Little Buddy was just copying his signature move.



So next time Braxton appoaches you and says "You can't see me" while doing this little hand wave in front of his face, please don't call 911 or the psychiatric ward. This is all part of the show. Do not be concerned until Little Buddy attempts to pick you up and body slam you. At that point, you may have an issue.

No comments: