Friday, June 18, 2010

Swim Mania

In a shocking twist, Isabelle has been a star pupil in her swimming lesson class. I haven’t actually spoken to the teacher but it appears to me that she is paying attention and listening well to instruction. Of course it helps that her instructor is a cute 16 year old boy named Logan. The mention of his name makes my three year old blush and giggle. Logan seems to be really nice and patient which is a really good thing because he kind of has a stressful job. Watching 5 little 3 year olds who can’t really swim bebop around in the pool like a bunch of maniacs would cause me to have a nervous break down so I’m happy there are other people out there that can provide this service.



2 comments:

*star said...

At Ammon Pool we refer to them as "Pikes" (3 year olds) and "Eels" (5 year olds). They were... interesting to try to teach. The worst was the boogers. And praying that they were actually potty-trained.

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

How fun to see pictures of the ammon pool. That is the BEST place to take swim lessons! How fun, I can't wait till Asher is old enough for lessons.