Friday, June 11, 2010

The Nikon S3000 is CRAPPY!

Back to my camera predicament. I got myself a new camera. I wanted to keep it around $150 because I just need something that I can throw in my purse and not be overly concerned about. So I went to Best Buy. Where I found this for $149.99.

(You can imagine my disdain when I googled this picture and found someone selling the same camera for $118. Such is my life.)

I thought this would work but after two days, I seriously think this is the worst camera I have ever owned. The delay is horrible which causes me to get pictures like this.

And I was spending so much time messing with my STUPID camera, that my baby got very grouchy. And my three year old got impatient. I know it doesn't take much to aggravate a three year old and make a baby cry, but still!



Here is the creme de la creme of the evening. I guess this is a valuable lesson for me to start paying more attention to the background of my photos.

(No I Gordy isn't really using her as toliet paper. It's an "optical illusion" folks.)

I guess I will just have to turn this into my picture perfect moment.




1 comment:

The Cook Nook said...

Katie, take it back! Mike and I just got the Lumix by Panasonic and we love it. We paid $250, but it's entirely worth it. It has 14.1 megapixels. It takes gorgeous photos. The party invitation looks super cute, though!