Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Think I Made A Blonde

I remember before I was even pregnant with Cambri that I was whining to my mom that I would probably never get a blond child. To which she readily agreed citing that genetics were not on mine and Chasey’s side. But I have noticed lately that my baby is getting much lighter.

And it’s kind of crazy.



While I would not call her a perfect towhead, she is definitely sliding into the dishwater category. Don't you think?


Dreams can come true. Or genes can mutate. I'm not sure what happened here. But Cambri is a dream come true in more ways than just her hair color. I’m still super excited for my beautiful blond baby. Now I can return the bleach.

2 comments:

The Cook Nook said...

omg that las picture is PRECIOUS!!!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Hah that's really funny. i just barely posted about how I always wanted a red head and now Rose is turning red. So funny!