Friday, December 4, 2009

Izzy's First Sleepover



Izzy had her first sleepover with people that we aren’t technically related to. It was actually at our house, not that Izzy wouldn’t have been willing to go somewhere else. As I have written about before, my kid has no fear when it comes to leaving me behind. Paula was watching her for me once and she actually asked when I was coming back. When Paula told me this, I was pleasantly surprised. Only then did Paula tell me it was followed up with, “But you aren’t going to let her take me, right?” Honestly, I think it is really just because the girls have so much fun together. When Natasha and Jhanna spent the night, everyone had a ton of fun. The plan was to watch Christmas movies and eat popcorn. But the kids literally ran around and played all night and were asleep within 20 minutes of being in bed. Nice for me! I was puzzled as what to feed the kids the next morning as I typically don’t cook very well. So Paula and Radu went to the store and came to our house to make french toast. They even brought their own grill thingy (for the life of me I can't remember what it is called, but I do have one!) so I didn’t even have to do dishes. My kind of breakfast!

No comments: