Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cambri Is All Grown Up!



I'm kind of having a baby crisis. Now that I can have any more kids, I really, really want one. While my reasons for not having anymore still stand, I feel like my little baby is slipping away because she will FIVE months old on Monday. Last night I woke up and I was sad that Cambri is growing so fast. It was two in the morning and those hardwood floors feel cold that time of the day, so I woke Chase up and sent him to go get her. Which he did. And she was so happy to see me that it made my day.




1 comment:

The Cook Nook said...

She is seriously the cutest baby ever. Some of her expressions are starting to look like Izzy!! It's soooo cute. I think the diaper change was so adorable, too. I am impressed that you are so patient. I probably would have tried to intervene. The control freak in me would have freaked.