Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 09







These are the only pictures I have of my last baby's first Thanksgiving. I forgot to charge my camera. But on to the point. I talked my ever willing, ever loving husband into coming to the mall with me to get everything ready for Black Friday early so I could sleep in for an extra hour. He graciously agreed. I had to put up directional posters so we loaded everything on to a flatbed. As we were rolling through the mall, Izzy was doing death leaps off the cart. When Chase sees Izzy rolling down her window in the car, you would think the world is ending because he is screaming about lost limbs. But death leaps off the cart? Not that big of deal. He was laughing and pushing the cart faster down the CERAMIC TILE. It's funny what battles we choose to fight...

No comments: