Monday, September 21, 2009

Final Ultrasound


Good news on the home front. Cambri had her third ultrasound and the radiologist that performed it declared her to be free of any major medical affliction. He said that there were signs of a ruptured cyst, but that was extremely positive because not only is the cyst gone, it means that it definitely wasn’t a tumor. Whether or not Cam felt anything when the cyst ruptured we will probably never know. The doctor said it was actively shrinking throughout her life so it was probably so small when it finally burst that she felt only a mild discomfort if anything. I can attest to the fact that she never showed any abnormal signs of distress anytime during the past few weeks. Thanks goodness! Cambri continues to be a very mellow baby except for her sleeping habits. She is still not going to bed until 11 or so and wakes up around 6 to eat. This is unacceptable. But alas, no matter how many times I tell her that she REFUSES to comprehend that Mommy is not a night person and continues with this unpleasant behavior. I guess I was spoiled with Izzy who started sleeping from 8pm-8am at 7 weeks. Now that I’m back at work, I need little Cam Cam to cooperate with me!

No comments: