Friday, September 18, 2009

Bad Mommy


These pictures are really crappy but they pretty much sum of my day. I had to go back to work today after three months of bliss. I slept like crap last night (mainly because I'm pissed at my brother) but it didn't help mattes any. Cam Cam woke up at 5am for the day but that was ok because I couldn't sleep anyway. When she got up, (notice top picture) I noticed she had a bloody spot on her nose. Her nails were very long so I decided to cut them. I was so tense that I accidentally cut her thumb (see bottom photo). It bled everywhere and she was screaming. And then I had to go to work. I felt really bad that my poor baby needed me and I had to leave. My Grandma came down to watch the girls so it wasn't worse case scenario but I definitely didn't feel at the top of my game today.

No comments: