Friday, September 18, 2009

St. Louis






Chase, the girls and myself just spent a wonderful week in the midwest. The weather was beautiful, the company was top notch and the scenery was unbeatable. My sister recently relocated to Quincy, IL with her family and we were excited to go and see her new home. Chase and I drove all night while the girls slept. We actually did the whole drive with only a two hour nap in a truck stop. I haven't done that since college but we had so much fun that I forgot to be uncomfortable. Chase is my favorite person to be with and I had him all to myself for 23 hours. It was great because that never happens. The girls were so good and the entire week was actually very relaxing. Sometimes vacations become tiresome because they take a lot of energy but this one just about having a good time. We spent a couple of days in St. Louis which was so great. Downtown St. Louis reminded me of Chicago and it was so well put together that I was suprised. We really didn't want to come home but alas all good things must come to an end.

No comments: