Friday, February 20, 2009

More humans, please!



I think it’s safe to assume that Izzy and I need more human interaction. This is Izzy pretending her bear is the daddy and she is the mommy and they are taking care of a new baby. I felt kind of bad for the poor kid because she must be starting to feel as lonely as I do. It was super cute to watch Izzy put the bear in the chair. Later, after my camera died, she cooked dinner for her little family unit in her kitchen. I love watching her pretend because I often don’t know where this stuff comes from and I find it hysterical. The stuff that kids come up with! Izzy and I both stayed home yesterday because we were sick. I actually stayed home for me, but I was glad that I did because Izzy started throwing up around 9 and didn’t stop all day. I have scrubbed enough vomit out of the carpet, clothes and sheets to last me a week. What am I saying? I scrubbed enough to last me an entire lifetime. We had the barf bowl out but she would get scared and want to hold me instead of the bowl. Around 3, she was throwing up and crying for Daddy so we tried to call even though we knew he would be sleeping. We didn’t get to talk to him so that made Izzy even sadder. Needless to say, it was a very long day.

No comments: