Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Izzy Thoughts...

I have a lot to blog about today because I have been away for so long. I actually have a valid reason. My blood pressure is very high which is causing me to have a habitual headache. Which makes it difficult to stare at a computer screen for too long. But I'm feeling much better today, so I really want to get caught up. My parents have been so great (they always are but exceptionally so lately) and they have been picking Izzy up four nights a week so that I can go to the gym. I feel so much better when I have a small amount of personal time that I can spend on the treadmill. Not that it appears to be doing much good, as I have gained 13 pounds this month. But oh well. Sadly, I have gained as much weight this time around as I did when I was 19 weeks pregnant with Izzy. This is not a good sign. But as the nurse pointed out, most of my weight gain was in the last four months with Isabelle, so I need to be extra careful. This is not fun, but extremely neccessary, to hear. But Izzy has been going out of her way to be helpful and she assisted my mom with the dishes the other night. Hopefully she can do enough to earn her keep that they will want to continue to pick her up. It really is a life saver.

No comments: