Monday, February 9, 2009

All Grown Up!




In order for Chase to get LOTS of brownie points on his last night, we took Izzy to Leo’s Place last night. Which is pretty much the Idaho Falls equivalent of hell on earth (better known as Chuck E. Cheese). Watching her race around 10 feet off the ground made me nervous and sad at the same time. I actually started crying when she got stuck and needed me. Mainly because I’m pregnant, but the emotion of dealing with an aging child got to me last night. As you can tell from the pictures, she was all over with no hesitation whatsoever. And we had to beg her to eat. She kept saying, “No! I want to play!” So Chase made her sit in the seat by the wall until she took two bites. She tried to make the most of those bites. But here we are again, facing another 3 weeks without Chase.

No comments: