Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl=Super Fun!




Chase and I held our 3rd Annual Super Bowl Bash this weekend and both of us had a really great time. I hope everyone else did. These pictures are truly horrible and don't really capture any of the fun that we had, but unfortunately, I still have not charged my camera and had to use my phone again. And needless to say, these photos reflect the extremely low quality images that I get with this method. But I didn't really have time to take pictures while trying to host 38 people (kids included in this count). Things got really crazy because it was hard to breathe! In fact, Isabelle got bit and you could still see the marks this morning. You might be wondering why Izzy is wearing different clothes in each picture. This is because she changed her clothes no less than 4 times. One time, I looked into the hallway just as I saw a streak of flesh running from the bathroom. It was my butt-naked child. I heard Natasha tell Paula, "I think I just saw Izzy's butt!" Yes, she was completely nude and I still have no idea why. I think I need to spend more time working with Izzy to not become a stripper. The bigger kids played on the wii while the grown up kids screamed at the TV. Unfortunately, the rest of the females and myself were subjected to the "Enhancement" commercial multiple times. Remind me never to use Go Daddy! for any of my website needs. Paula turns 26 (!!) today, so I got her a cake and we all sang at halftime. It was the loudest, most horrible thing to listen to ever. But I hope she has a great day. Chase and I love our Superbowl party so much, mainly because it is worth every penny we spend to see our old (& new) friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makes you wonder how much the spring break trick has logged into isabella memory . these things come back to haunt you