Thursday, February 5, 2009

All About Hair


I'm so proud of Chase. He has become extra ambitious with Izzy's hair lately. Much more than myself, who would just rather her wear a hat. This morning, he gave her pigtails. As you can tell from my photo montage, she wasn't the easiest client. And they turned out pretty good. I was impressed anyway. Her gold purse is her new favorite accessory because it holds her "dollars," which are really a bunch of dimes and nickels. But she even slept with it last night. I know because I kept waking up with slams to the face. Chase and I let her sleep with us because she misses her Daddy so much while he is away.

2 comments:

Nic said...

You got one good man!! Ryan wouldn't do Jades hair if I paid him.

Anonymous said...

speaking of hair, what is that small mammal that seems to have taken residence on the bottom half of chase's face. he is starting to look like someone else i know...

mrs. lanier