Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Ordinary Life

I'm feeling bad about an earlier post because after rereading, it came across a little harsh. I was having a bad week, not that this is an excuse, but I was just feeling a little down. But yesterday I started feeling better. I was watching Izzy eat last night and I just had to laugh because it was so insane. I couldn't believe what a mess that kid can make in just a few seconds. But she loves spaghetti so much. Another side note in this posting is a quick glimpse into my craziness earlier in the week. If you can kind of see the pants that Izzy is wearing in the picture, you might be wondering why I let her wear them while eating considering they cost me $30. WHAT??!? you are thinking. ME TOO. I was at Fred Meyer on Tuesday and I was in a hurry. Izzy literally has no pants that fit her right and so I grabbed this pair on my way out. The next morning (after I had ripped off the tags and tossed them) I was going over my receipt and I noticed that I paid $30 for these jeans. The pants that I'm wearing at this exact moment cost me $8. I couldn't believe that I paid $30 for jeans that Izzy will only wear for a couple of months. First, I'm going to make Izzy wear them everyday (no, I'm not serious), then I'm going to ship them to Marley and then I'm going to have them bronzed...

No comments: