Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Chuck Picture


I believe that Chuck has mastered the art of self photography. My mom was teasing him about this last week, so I thought that I should offer some positive feedback because it would be a loss not to get these anymore. As you can see, Chuck is famous for positioning himself in the bottom right corner of the frame and snapping a great photo. These are only two examples of a plethora of photos that I think are great. My Dad has a lot of great qualities and being an extrovert is definitely one of them. One of my favorite memories of my dad is on my first day of kindergarten when I was sitting by myself at my little table watching all of the other kids explore the room. One of my first flashbulb memories is me looking up and seeing my dad come through the door to check on me. I remember feeling so excited to see him and instantly feeling more comfortable. I know that Izzy will have memories like this of her dad but also of her grandpa. Chuck really does turn into an unrecognizable softy when it comes to Izzy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after looking at these awesome self porrtraits I am going to grow my goatee back or at least some semblance of facial hair. I forgot what a good looking guy I was