Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Making Izzy Feel Shamed


I originally took this photo to document how Isabelle behaves in a restaurant. My goal was to embarrass her so that she would stop. Unfortunately, it really didn't work. It only seemed to egg her on to the point of absolute no cooperation. I just wanted to have proof one day so that she can apologize to me for acting like a demon. This wasn't even a one time occurrence. It was every single restaurant appearance that she made for a few months. I'll let you know when it ends though last night she was very good when we went out to eat with my parents. Her only indiscretion was that she refused to eat her food and picked off my moms plate with no shame. But she ate carrots, so I didn't want to complain. You take what you can get with a two year old!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Izzy is a very sweet lovable girl. You are very blessed to have her. I promise you don't have a demon, she isn't acting that bad. Ryan and Cody are going to hang your lights. Go treat yourself to a massage.