Friday, December 26, 2008

Merrick Family Slides

I finally wrapped up my four year project this month. I scanned all my great grandparents old slides and put them on a DVD. My grandma asked me to do this and it has been much more time consuming that I ever intended. But I thought if there was ever a time, this would be it. Especially because I will have two kids shortly and from what I can tell, this is going to make things go from hard to darn near impossible.
Here is a stellar picture of Chuck. He's the one on the far left in case you couldn't tell. I think that my Aunt Cyndy is the one on the far right.
Judging by my Grandpa's age in this picture, this must be me that he is holding. I love this picture and I wish I could hug him one more time.

Are these kids the accidents?



No comments: