Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Isabelle vs. Gordy: Round 100




Gordy definitely has had his fill of Izzy. He has gotten so grouchy with her lately that I'm actually scared to leave the two of them alone. At this point, I have to lock Gordy with me in the bathroom while I shower because he is so snippy. I can't say that I blame him though because the kid is hard on him. We took the puppy to the river this weekend and of course Isabelle had to walk him. It was a tug of war the entire time. He was pulling her then she was pulling him. Gordy hates the water and doesn't like to get to close and she would try to make him look over the edge. It was painful to watch. Last night, he snipped at her for no reason other than the fact that she was trying to get on my bed where he was already laying. Does anyone out there want a grouchy chihuahua who is not friendly with kids?

No comments: