Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Actually I Overuse the Word Actually

My bestie Paula's daughter, Natasha, uses the word actually A LOT. It cracks me up because she is so sweet about it. Guess who picked up the habit? Isabelle Grace. We were standing in the LA airport when a group of Asian people quickly surrounded us and started taking pictures. It took my little lovey about two seconds before she started pushing out poses like the one featured above. She LOVED the attention but before I could get off the phone and grab my camera, they were gone. The whole incident lasted less than 30 seconds but now there are a few hundred photos of Izzy floating around out there.

Katie: So what was that about? Did they think you were cute?

Isabelle: Actually they thought I was a super model.

Katie: Actually I wasn't aware the you were familiar with any Asian dialect so I'm unaware of how you would know that.

Isabelle: Actually... wait what?

Katie: How did you know what they were saying?

Isabelle: Actually supermodels know lots of stuff. Actually, I was the prettiest super model they had ever seen.

Katie: Actually your ego makes you a little less appealing.

Isabelle: Actually everyone loves me. That's why they took my picture.

Katie: Wow you said actually more times in the last minute than most people do all day.

Isabelle: Actually is my favorite word.

How do you like them apples blogger world?

2 comments:

Ruby Susan said...

Funny post, Katie!

Megan and Kenny said...

Isabelle sounds like so much fun! Are you not just laughing all day long? I think I would be.