Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Fridge

I have come to the conclusion that the first thing to go when your life falls apart is the fridge. I was absolutely embarrassed when I took a long, hard look at my fridge last week. It was a wreck! To make matters worse, I spent the night at Paula’s house (see top picture) and her fridge was perfect. Why can’t my fridge understand that I can barely get myself out of bed on a daily basis? Step one: clean the fridge. Step two: Pray that the good Lord does not keep my on this earth for 50+ years. Step three: ?????? I’ll have to get back to you.

2 comments:

Megan and Kenny said...

No worries. My fride looks like yours and I don't have kids or a job.

The Lanier Family said...

Step 1- get rid of it all and start over. At least that way you have a couple of weeks with a nice clean fridge before it all starts over again...