Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yes, I Say Stupid

I had to take last week off work because Izzy had Rotavirus. And while I have a whole lot of things to say about that experience, I can’t get my camera to upload to my computer so I’m going to save that for tomorrow. But I just wanted to share one experience that completely slapped me in the face and made me feel like the worlds worst Mom (almost more so than the fact that I let her so dehydrated that she had to go to the hospital). The ceiling tiles in the Pediatric wing of the hospital have little kids footprints carved into them, which are very cute and give a very child orientated feel to the whole place. The doctor came in on Thursday while making his round and was trying to get Izzy to come to life. Which she wasn’t having. She just sat there and stared at him. The doctor made one last attempt and asked Izzy if she was the one that walked all over the ceiling because nobody else had such tiny feet. She looked right at him and said, “No stupid.” I seriously could have died right there in the chair. I have to find a new word when referencing my brainless chihuahua.

No comments: