Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lay Down Mommy

When I can't sleep, which seems to be most nights, I turn on the TV so that I don't have to think and it usually helps me fall asleep. Unfortunately, the noise doesn't allow me to stay asleep but that is a completely seperate issue. Last night, Izzy must have heard me turn on the TV because she came into my room around 3 in the morning. She said, "Can't sleep Momma?" and I said, "Not tonight babe." She then crawled into my bed and sat next to me. She said "Lay down and close your eyes. I'll wait for you." And then she kissed my forehead. It was really adorable. She patted my hair until I pretended to sleep. She turned off the TV and fell asleep next to me. Isn't she a doll? Why can't she do something like this in public instead of yell at her doll and tell her she is in "big trouble!"?

No comments: