Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jealous Much?

It's Izzzzzzyyyyy time.

How any of you missed the stories of this precocious little girl? I have one for you.

I was standing at Izzy's school when Izzy's friend's Dad approached me and said, "I have to tell you what McKinley said this morning."

Immediately my heart sunk. I have been here before peeps. I have been here before.

He said as he was trying to get them out the door, he handed McKinley her boots that are identical to a pair that Isabelle owns and loves to wear. McKinley got a worried look on her sweet face and said, "Ummm I guess I can wear those today."

He replied, "Can't you wear those everyday?"

"Well Izzy said we can only wear them together sometimes because it makes us look like twins and if we do it too often people will start to be jealous."

My mouth dropped open. Good thing he was laughing.

I swear I don't know where she gets this stuff.

The only other thing I was thinking but couldn't bring myself to say was I am sure. 100% sure.

Beyond 100% sure.

That it NEVER occurred to Izzy to limit how often she wears the boots. If I know that little girl than I know that thought never crossed her mind.

That's not how she rolls.

She rolls out in pink boots everyday.

No comments: