Friday, November 4, 2011

Go Back in time and tell yourself Happy Halloween from us

I know Halloween was like four days ago. But bear with me. I do things late peeps. That's how I roll.

Does it seem to anyone else that kids these days wear their Halloween costumes like 15 times before the big day? I can't even keep up with it. So I gave up.

We pretty much wore whatever was most closely at hand. We seriously left our accessories all over town. And switched costumes frequently with the interchangeable "dress up" clothes.

Thank goodness for little girls.



One of the highlights of our year was Boo at the Zoo. I helped organize a booth for the Montessori school, so the whole family headed down with me one night. And I only got one picture. Sad day in the Burke house. Cambri and Mia aren't even featured. But it gets so crazy down there, you can't even move. I hate that feeling.


And I got to enjoy the annual Leaf parade at Izzy's school. How often do I get to watch  my baby walk around with a paper pate in front of her face? Not very often because Chuck doesn't even let us buy paper and glass doesn't have the same effect.

Isn't she cute? Hair messy? Or course.

But still cute. 


And since I seem to being recapping the month without really intending to, I better go all the way back. Two of my nieces and one of my nephews had a birthday in October. We made cards to mail to Denver because we didn't get to see Braxton. I think that's only the second birthday we have ever missed and it was so sad. 




But Jade and Mia's birthdays followed shortly. And I didn't get one photo of the wonderful party. But it was super fun. And I made the invitation.


Overall, a fun time in the Burke house. Fun times. 

No comments: