Monday, September 5, 2011

Boise- More Like Girlse

My sister lives in IL and I don't hardly ever get to see her. So when she said she was heading to Boise for a wedding and wanted us to meet her there, I said "Hells Yeah!"

And I got to babysit this little bundle for the first few days. Along with his big sister. Just in case any of you are wondering. Four kids are A LOT of work.


And being that it was the week before Izzy turned five, I booked a surprise party at Build-A-Bear. Let me tell you, it was a good time. If you can, you should have a birthday party at Build-A-Bear because it is super fun. Even if you are turning 25. It's that fun. They really go all out to make sure everyone is having a good time. Even when your "party" is only three girls and a baby.

 



But when my sister got back on the same day that my hubby flew in. And she volunteered to watch the kids so we could go out.

Oh M Ba Gee Gee we had a good time. I seriously forgot how much fun it is to get out and enjoy my cute hubby without grubby hands attached to dreadlocks demanding your every ounce of attention.

It was kind of addicting. I didn't want to go home at the end of the night.




So we went to the movies.


And we made out the whole time. Super fun.

And while we know ground planking is lame, we couldn't help it.


And being that it was my little niece Marley who officially renamed it Girlse. Only fair right? It's been Boise for far too long according to this little princess.

And seriously I was joking about the making out at the movies. I mean we were practically grandparents compared to the other patrons at the 10:15 showing of Crazy, Stupid Love. I don't even remember the movie because I was half asleep due to old age.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seriously love your blog! Umm next time you come to Boise let me know so I can see you!