Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kindeygarten Up Close & Personal


The above picture was Izzy last year on her first day of preschool.

This picture is her on her fist day of kindergarten.


These pictures are a reflection of why I'm freaking out. My baby doesn't need me anymore. Well she needs me to provide electrcity and the internet but other than that...

I was so proud when I dropped her off because she was so excited and vibrant. I knew that even though it would be a 7 hour school day, she would excel. As I watched her walk around and greet her classmates, I was very proud. She displayed no fear, trepidation or any other fancy word you want me to spit out at you.

I want to be like that. So that means I have something to learn from her. Which I think is a good feeling for any parent. When you realize a life that you have molded has the ability to teach you something.


Her baby sister does need her still. She sat outside for about an hour waiting for Izzy to "mere."

A.k.a. Baby talk for come here.

Cambri also started dance class on Izzy's first day of school. This experience was something I wasn't used to.

She cried the ENTIRE time.

I watched her through a two way mirror and it was an incredibly painful experience. I wanted to go in and scoop her up but refrained because I want her to realize it would be ok.

But I did text Chasey my excitement that someone still needed me. I mean I am human.

And Cambri cried for me! Yay!

But she's is still going back next week.

No comments: